**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

The image won't show on reef2reef (old images we have already posted) but the link will work... i'm going to see if the lowercase and uppercase will coexist nicely on the server
Oh I see - I really do see - pics are coming in now from the different hours!
 
SO do we need to go to website to buy or will they be posted here?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new