**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Man, just saw flipping through the site that yall are located in Livonia... makes me wish I had gotten into reefing when I was living in Michigan... Grew up in Dundee about 40 minutes away before I joined the navy and got stationed out in Washington. Do you guys do tours of the facility or anything like that? Would love to be able to see everything in person next time I'm out that way to visit the family.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new