**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Man, just saw flipping through the site that yall are located in Livonia... makes me wish I had gotten into reefing when I was living in Michigan... Grew up in Dundee about 40 minutes away before I joined the navy and got stationed out in Washington. Do you guys do tours of the facility or anything like that? Would love to be able to see everything in person next time I'm out that way to visit the family.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new