**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Guys & gals, I can't keep up with all the PM's. I asked that PM's not be used and it's because only one of us can see them.

If it's an email we both see it and can reply faster.

PMs for the check ins is cool but I'm not always on r2r

Gregory Leonard, your pm box is full.
 
Yeah!!! Pics!<br>
<br>
Can't believe I forgot to ask...

Here are some quick IPad pics. Sun was setting fast over the tank so I apologize for the lack of quality. These pics don't even come close to capturing the true colors in person. I am very happy with this order.

JF Jack-O-Lantern Lepto, Blood Red Lepto, Rastas, Sunny D's, Fiery Depths Acans, $1 Paly. &nbsp;Only 6 but stayed within budget!







 
Pics guys pics

It's not everything, there's 2 sps and zoas that didn't get picture time today.

_DSC0202.jpg
_DSC0205.jpg
_DSC0206.jpg
_DSC0209.jpg
 
:clap2::clap2: just got my corals n the tank..once again you guys rock!!! Awesome packaging and awesome corals. So happy
 
I picked up some polyps off them at the last swap but other than that have never gotten anything from them. I'm super excited to go pick up my pieces tomorrow and hopefully get a chance to take a look around their shop and spend some more money.
 
Very disappointed....

That I didn't get more stuff :)
Great packaging.
Great frags (larger than I expected)
Great customer service.

Will definitely be a repeat customer.

Pics once they are settled in coming.
 
Alright, everything is floating as I type. I got to say, major props on the packaging. Styrofoam box, lots of padding, crazy foil foam, things look good.

Only issue as of right now, having to identify 12+ pieces… LOL

Labels or, identifiers, Are always helpful and appreciated. But I'm a big boy!!!
 
Got my box about an hour ago and have everything acclimating as I'm typing this. Like everyone, I'm really impressed with the packing, the foil/foam wrapping and the protectors around the frags in the bags are really a step above. Will post up some pics once everything is settled in and fully opens up.
 
Some pics
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1398280819352.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398280819352.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 254
  • uploadfromtaptalk1398280829969.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398280829969.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 299
  • uploadfromtaptalk1398280839432.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398280839432.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 271
  • uploadfromtaptalk1398280847223.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398280847223.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 278
  • uploadfromtaptalk1398280857583.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398280857583.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 293
Blasto is not ready for a photo yet
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1398280904965.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398280904965.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 296
  • uploadfromtaptalk1398280914663.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398280914663.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 291
  • uploadfromtaptalk1398280924269.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398280924269.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 262
  • uploadfromtaptalk1398280945369.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398280945369.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 285
  • uploadfromtaptalk1398280959445.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398280959445.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 262
This is better than Christmas watching everyone show pics and the anticipation of my own box!!!


I feel the same way mine is coming tomorrow and Im also getting a box full of goodies from another vendor as well all in all 52 pieces cant wait I want it to be thursday already :D
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new