**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

I've gotten several orders from Cherry Corals and the packaging has always been top notch! This time they topped what I've gotten in the past! Everything was in an insulated bag inside the styrofoam box this time. I told Todd that I would have to leave the package at FedEx until I got off work this afternoon. All the Acros still had polyps out when I pulled the bags out! I've gotten orders from different vendors over the years and no one has every topped CC's packaging in my opinion.

The insulated bag inside the styrofoam box...
2u3yvumy.jpg

equ4ysu3.jpg


Everything is individually bagged and then double bag and zip tied with no leaks!
uzageqa3.jpg


Polyps out right out of the box!
yde9udu6.jpg

gate8y6a.jpg

enajage3.jpg


Utters were all the way open within a couple minutes!
etypusyn.jpg


ybuvemav.jpg
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398464375.603731.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398464375.603731.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 396
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398464410.317597.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398464410.317597.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 391
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398464464.041230.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398464464.041230.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:
Got mine today. Packaging was top notch!! Polyps are extended! Everything looks great

Thanks Cherry Corals
 
What happened to the 12 hour check in drawing?

They're at RAP in Orlando right now. I think they're too busy to do the drawing. Heck, I'm surprised they managed to pull off a live sale, ship everyone's order and then pack up for RAP after.
 
They're at RAP in Orlando right now. I think they're too busy to do the drawing. Heck, I'm surprised they managed to pull off a live sale, ship everyone's order and then pack up for RAP after.

Are you sure they are there?

I mean I would assume that they would be because it is such a big show.

But they are not listed on the Vendor List or the Floor Plan.

I want to stop by and see them on Monday but they may not be there or be very busy.
 
They're at RAP in Orlando right now. I think they're too busy to do the drawing. Heck, I'm surprised they managed to pull off a live sale, ship everyone's order and then pack up for RAP after.

We just returned from RAP and I want to apologize for not doing the drawing Friday as promised, we just ran out of time.

Tomorrow I will do the drawing since I am toast!

BTW, RAP Orlando was one of the best shows I have even been to. Vic, Lou, and the rest of the crew really knocked it out of the park.
 
Heres part of my stuff from the live sale. Haven't gotten photos of the Sunny D or Utter People Eater palys yet or the branching lobo. Sorry for the blue/purple hue, tough under LEDs.

Pink Lemonade
14075493203_8187de38be_b.jpg

14052275042_46e9aefd3f_b.jpg


Oakland A's Paniculata
14055479615_57b995d2b7_b.jpg


Jedi Mind Trick
14055478885_2bda289ccf_b.jpg


Birds of Paradise
14055930044_1bc2807239_b.jpg


And my prized jewel of the sale, Angels and Demons
14055479465_fa3d4aa6c7_b.jpg
 
Hry CC how do we redeem the gift cards we won? Saw some stuff on the new site that I wanted to snatch up.
 
Did you figure it out Kmax? I am sure they will get back to you but with the live sale and the trips they are probably worn out
 
Not yet I thinks its an error on their server side

Turns out that our new GC module requires first and last name. I just did an experiment and sure enough that is the case. Our old site just required the Gift Cert code.

I will be doing some editing of the Gift Certs this morning and they should work fine. I am also going through all the check ins now so we can get these last two prizes in some lucky folks hands!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new