"The New Guy"

  • Thread starter Thread starter alvieman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alvieman

Not FW Safe
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
121
Reaction score
1
Location
Bay City, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, new to reef2reef, been on MR for quite awhile and in the hobby for about 2 yrs. Currently keepin a 34g SPS/mixed reef, workin on gettin a 120 goin. Zoa's and Pally's were the specialty for awhile but movin towards SPS :) Heard ya'll were a good group so here I am!
 
Welcome to R2R. Its a great site full of great information and people.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Thanks all, I'll be postin pleanty of questions I'm sure and I'm always lookin for equipment upgrades so selling threads, here i come! :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new