The new Hewbie cam!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got a new Hewbie camera for Christmas and I love it! I love this guy so much. I truly believe everyone needs to experience the joy of owning a saltwater puppy dog.:)
IMG_5175.jpeg

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a new Hewbie camera for Christmas and I love it! I love this guy so much. I truly believe everyone needs to experience the joy of owning a saltwater puppy dog.:)
That's great - happy Christmas! Then you can check in on your fee fish friends from anywhere, that's pure joy!

The joy was real here too when we got ours up and running ;)

3.jpg

Gill the 3rd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5175.jpeg
That's awesome. I may have to look into that for my puffer. Porcupines are always up to no good...

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome. I may have to look into that for my puffer. Porcupines are always up to no good...
Thats how I feel about my stars and stripes… dude WONT STOP EATING and is always a fatty. Going to be on my 600 lb life with Dr Now asking about his eating habit in the near future…

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back