The NEW iGoby Robotic Sand Sifter!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
2,210
Reaction score
4,206
Location
Minneapolis, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tired of maintaining your sand bed? Ready to give your sand sifting critters a break? Check out the new iGoby Robotic Sand Sifter! iGoby PRO coming soon with built-in UV sterilizer! Click on the photo to learn more :)

igoby.jpg ​
 
3D229CCA-380C-4F11-B99B-79E48EADDE9D.gif
 
Tired of maintaining your sand bed? Ready to give your sand sifting critters a break? Check out the new iGoby Robotic Sand Sifter! iGoby PRO coming soon with built-in UV sterilizer! Click on the photo to learn more :)

I still have a Zip drive and discs. Somewhere...

Only $450! That's a steal!!!

If the thing did what it's described as being capable of, that price would be ok.
Although I might hold out for the Pro version.
 
Hmmm- interesting and a UV too packed into a small space? I wonder how much testing was done on this as Im sure it comes with a Price
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new