The new R2R APP is progressing nicely!

How will you use the R2R App?

• IOS Device

Votes: 495 56.3%
  • Android Device

Votes: 278 31.6%
  • Neither, I'll still use the desktop or mobile version I use now!

Votes: 107 12.2%

• Total voters

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is this not the official app I am using on my phone right now??

Screenshot_20230422-084444-083.png
No that's just a quick link to the mobile website version.

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The developer were working with has multiple clients not to mention we can’t work on it with him 24/7. It’s being created, we’re not apple or FB so we don’t have this gigantic team dedicated to creating the app. :)
I thought that was commonly understood, but I guess you have to spell it out sometimes. ;)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still progressing but close to being ready for 22-23 Partner Member testing! WAAAAY Longer than we thought or intended but we want to do it right so we invested more time and money into it up front.

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is the testing for partner member or the supporting member? because i will test the crap out of this thing, but cant tell if itll be open to me specifically. for the record i have absolutely zero credibility or qualifications but i would give it the Andy from the Office version of food critiques. "This app is good.... This app is bad.... " seriously though gonna be awesome. already spend a lot of time on the forum , mostly reading now instead of posting lately, tank finally hit its cruise control stage after about 18 mos, change the socks and empty the skimmer cup and just sit back and ejoy,

will be nice to have an app to open, but i mean the forum is already ballin so it is just even more ballin. no reason to complain its another tier above "first world problems" . if you are upset then get 2nd hobby try painting little plastic toys helps with anger management ive found.

just want to say .... dangit, apple and google, for taking up all of these peoples time. love that comment :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

savvyreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want this app so bad…I can smell it. I can taste the salt on my finger tips from using this so much

santeeeyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new R2R App is progressing nicely! Just some teasers :p

How will you use the R2R App? IOS, Android, Not at all?

These are the different layers of UXI design that is complete...for the most part. Basically it's each screen of the APP for version 1 we launch first.

Screenshot 2022-08-10 at 13-10-13 Figma.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png
I love the hopefully dark mode feature you guys got goign on

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Still progressing but close to being ready for 22-23 Partner Member testing! WAAAAY Longer than we thought or intended but we want to do it right so we invested more time and money into it up front.

If you need another iOS tester, count me in! Noy only so i beta test anything and everything i can get hands on, I also do IT as my day job, so I'm well versed in all of this.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back