The not so spectacular 120 build

How big is he? They like light, but hate being moved. So, find a good place he will not fall and let it be. :)
 
he's 3"+ across the length of his mantle. I have him mid-level in the tank. I've got a shelf that's a bit higher I can put him if needed. I've noticed he's scooted around a couple times but remains open
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new