The OE Paly has hit EBAY!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,855
Reaction score
122,441
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Spread The Word To Everyone, I Mean Everyone You Know About This Auction! Let's Take Over The World!!!!!
 
:D Gimmick???
 
BTW this is a joke so don't flame me!
 
LOL! BTW if you win your paying the selling FEE!!! :D
 
LOL....item has been removed.
Who can say how much something is worth... now Ebay can ?
 
LOL! No they removed it because of my links to the site. :) I got my money back plus over 400 views from ebay. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new