The Official WWC Eye Candy Thread!!!! You Don't Wanna Miss This!!!! FUEGO! FUEGO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking Hammer we have here at WWC!

499DFAFC-7CFD-4C3A-B737-BC82AAA1456F.jpeg

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC Armor Of God Zoanthids are coloring up really nice in our 500 Gallon

ayqUNvIl.jpg

Are these guys typically slow growers for you? I've had a 2 polyp frag since January and they still haven't put out any new polyps. Just curious as my Funny D and Tomohawk frags sprouted new heads within a month of being in my tank.

Thanks!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these guys typically slow growers for you? I've had a 2 polyp frag since January and they still haven't put out any new polyps. Just curious as my Funny D and Tomohawk frags sprouted new heads within a month of being in my tank.

Thanks!
The Armor of Gods typically grow fast like all the Zoanthus gigantus. They have been aqua-cultured here for over 10 years and are one of the first named zoas we collected. Make sure you give them enough light and they tend to like more nutrient rich waters like all zoas (some nitrates).

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out our WWC French Tickler Acropora

WWC_French_Tickler_Acropora_WCS08426_SM.jpg
Love this piece. Such a unique growth form. Mine has more of a greyish body with pink tips. Do you keep yours in fairly high light? I'm wondering if that is what makes yours more pink? This is mine when I first got it. It's more grey now as it's in lower light. But, I like it either way
WWCFrenchTickler.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love this piece. Such a unique growth form. Mine has more of a greyish body with pink tips. Do you keep yours in fairly high light? I'm wondering if that is what makes yours more pink? This is mine when I first got it. It's more grey now as it's in lower light. But, I like it either way
WWCFrenchTickler.jpg

We do keep ours in really high light, that helps with the color.

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Armor of Gods typically grow fast like all the Zoanthus gigantus. They have been aqua-cultured here for over 10 years and are one of the first named zoas we collected. Make sure you give them enough light and they tend to like more nutrient rich waters like all zoas (some nitrates).
@WWC , looks like it just took them some time, b/c about a week ago it sprouted 2 new heads...hopefully they take off now.

Thanks!

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

• I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

• Other.

Back