The other woman

Reef head

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Location
A house
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been into the hobby for 2 yrs now and this is my 72g bowfront.
I run 2 Kessil A360W's since May of 2013. I'm all smart with the apex and sump set up. I'm running generic dosing pump with 2 part. Basement I'm running an mrc 40g sump and 20g refugium. I'm pretty heavy in sps and love clams, my first coral is the open brain and I just can't seem to part with it.
uploadfromtaptalk1410317618711.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410317636198.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410317653562.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410317669230.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410317686326.jpg
 
Great looking 72g. I also had the same tank and always wanted to get it to look like this one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new