The perfect vacation?

  • Thread starter Thread starter W1ngz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
BERMUDA!!

I have been twice, once by sailboat and once rented house with wife and some friends. There is diving and snorkling, weather is nice, and the island is very clean and friendly.

Oops, sorry, I thought you were looking for a good vacation place.
 
That is something I'd be interested in. If only the link you provided would open to something other than "This article is for NatGeo subscribers only"
 
That is something I'd be interested in. If only the link you provided would open to something other than "This article is for NatGeo subscribers only"
Try it with desktop Chrome and adblock. I was able to read it that way. If not I'll see if I can post the text.
 
A trip to a place where I can help with coral fragging and growing out, then get a couple nubs for the house . I'd return every year to see the growth and proceed for a days work in return for a couple new pieces. Oh yeah, theyd also have beer and whiskey... and maybe a few mixed drinks for the woman... paradise
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new