The R2R community could use your help!

Click on Forums in the top and you should see it in the black sub-nav bar

Thanks! When I do that, I can see it.

Guess I misunderstood that I had to click once to see it. I usually don't go into the "forums" tab unless I am looking to post something in a specific forum..
 
it's under forums not home

r2runansered.JPG
 
Thank you all!
 
Bump!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new