The R2R Community Red Sea Reefer 250 Challenge! WIN A $1500 System!

drcole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Felicitations for you lucky duck! I will love to watch your future build thread. what plans do you have for it? any ideas yet? @drcole

I am a pretty inexperienced reefer, but I would love to get my feet wet into the world of SPS. The fish are what sparked my interest initially, but once being here, its definitely the corals that have become more intriguing. Also, the dimensions of this tank are much more favorable for lighting options.

Also, thanks to all on the congratulatory posts. I never thought in a million years I would win any of these drawings, let alone this one. Don't quit entering, it could be you!!!

drcole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations @drcole !
Which color are you going with, white or black?

I'm not sure, I don't know the exact details behind everything just yet. I have been looking for guidance in this department. Really though, I don't know who I'm trying to fool, it's the color my wife says is okay.

Robert McCreary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a pretty inexperienced reefer, but I would love to get my feet wet into the world of SPS. The fish are what sparked my interest initially, but once being here, its definitely the corals that have become more intriguing. Also, the dimensions of this tank are much more favorable for lighting options.

Also, thanks to all on the congratulatory posts. I never thought in a million years I would win any of these drawings, let alone this one. Don't quit entering, it could be you!!!

:) with all failures there is experience that can be learned. if you dedicate yourself to this hobby using well known established practices then you will have much higher chances of success. i love acroporas and have to have lps for the different color morphs! For me personally i got into this hobby because well, i cant scuba dive. I was drawn to keeping a reef tank for a taste of what lies below our tropical seas.

im happy you won buddy! :D
god bless,

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back