The reef✨

ZC aquatics

Advanced fish keeper
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2025
Messages
538
Reaction score
603
Location
Roy
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20250729_063416_94605BA1-A291-4357-8487-3B060099EC00.png


20250729_063416_6C390F12-6D7B-4369-80D3-644528B32B35.png

Can you spot the crab?
 
I would be careful having a chocolate chip starfish in there. Those are known for eating coral.
 
Ohhh ok the hermit crab are figured out how to steal the corals food
 
The decorator crab looks good!

As mentioned, that chocolate chip star is not considered safe around corals, and looks like you have two Clowns and a Damsel, and a puffer? That's a lot of fish, and a lot of aggressive fish in a small tank, so just be aware and watch for aggression issues.

Good luck with your tank!
 
So the puffer I originally saved from Petco it was in freshwater and had ick so I treated it for ick and had it in brackish water it looked so happy they can live in a fully marine environment he is super sweet what is the stocking limit for a 20 gal? Friend lol haven’t heard from you in a bit Hru?
 
I'm well thanks!

I didn't realize this was a 20 gallon, I thought this was a 10, so that's good. Usually thought it's not a great idea to mix two Clowns and a Damsel. They are all in the same family of fish, and can get aggressive. It's just something to watch for as the fish get larger and more mature.
 
I will keep an eye and see if there is any bullying thanks for all the advice friend!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new