• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

THE RETURN – High End SPS - Make Your Own Frag Pack – PIC INTENSIVE!!!

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It’s been a few years since I posted a sale thread on R2R, but my 300 is all grown out now and I’ve got a lot of awesome SPS to cut frags from. For those who weren’t around when I used to sell frags please take a look at my feedback and buy with confidence:

https://www.reef2reef.com/xentrader/gws3.17954/

Full tank shot of my 300:
lt916MN.jpg

Everything is cut to order and pest free. I typically allow at least a week for frags to heal before shipping. I also have a lot of frags already cut and healed, so if this is your preference, shoot me a PM with your wish list and I can tell you what I have that’s ready to go.

I am old school from when 1” frags were the standard. You won’t find any 1/2" nubs here. The only time I’ll cut smaller frags is if the growth pattern prevents a full 1” or if my colony is too small to cut 1” frags. Sizes are marked accordingly below. If I have a large colony that’s growing well I’ll cut frags larger than 1”.

Shipping is a flat rate of $60 for Fedex Priority Overnight. Standard 2 hour DOA policy, although I rarely experience any losses in shipping when delivered on time.

Pink Panther Table 3/4-1” $120 (Another one of my favorites, will turn all pink with reddish polyps in high light. In medium light its polyps will be red and the base develops green.)
UaSRdWs.jpg

RR Pink Floyd 3/4-1” $100 (On the left.)
lz2Imsk.jpg

Tyree Pinky the Bear 1” $100 (I think this is one of the most underrated acros.)
wlSfEEv.jpg

RMF Candyland $150 1” (Another one of my favorites. Very transformational colors. Starts out orange and green and then the branches turn bright pink as it matures. Pics below are of the same colony as it grew out. Direct RMF Lineage)
6fvLP6X.jpg

DgESYDb.jpg

PC Rainbow 1” $50
3CiAKvz.jpg

Tyree Icefire Echinata 3/4-1” $80
SOLD OUT FOR NOW
Kf1XL8E.jpg

RMF Lucky Charms 3/4-1” $400 (Only a couple frags available, probably my favorite SPS, up there with Jolt and Homewrecker. The nicest Tenuis I’ve ever seen. Direct RMF Lineage) SOLD OUT FOR NOW
bRJ3s9O.jpg

Ice Age Granulosa 1” $100
psA4LcP.jpg

RMF Break Out Your Wallet 3/4-1” $150 (Extremely bright coral, only a couple frags available. Direct RMF Lineage)
IhqM4iW.jpg

RMF Phoenix 3/4-1” $250 (This one keeps getting better colors as it grows. Direct RMF Lineage)
vxdM5Y6.jpg

TSA Princes Peach 3/4" $150 (Only a few frags available. This will turn all pink under high light and low nutrients. Personally I prefer it with the greens and yellows it develops in my higher nutrients)
c8qJWUG.jpg

Blueberry Nasuta 1” $60
LsNeDZR.jpg

WWC Pink Passion 3/4-1” $150 (Only a few frags available. One of the deepest pink SPS. Lineage JF -> WWC)
DRHl4Es.jpg

Rainbow Haze Acro 1” $80 (I made up the name on this acro accordingly. It was a high end piece but I forgot the name.)
HemeSUq.jpg

WWC Pink Panther Tenuis 3/4-1” $200 (Only a couple frags available)
3n4uepe.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
RMF Red Gecko Granulosa 3/4-1” $150 (Only a few frags available. Direct RMF Lineage)
xov9RhD.jpg

JF Jolt 3/4-1” $300 (One of my favorites and only a few frags available. I need to take a more recent pic, as the polyps mature they develop much more red and yellow. I’ve seen the mother colony in person and it’s unbelievable. Direct JF Lineage) SOLD OUT FOR NOW
ldmiKv3.jpg

RR Lady in Pink 1” $200
2lfZWGM.jpg

Fruity Pebbles 1” $150
h8JiUIZ.jpg

Red Dragon 1” $40
EbiWzNY.jpg

Cherry Blossom Nasuta 1” $100
LvY9oAJ.jpg

ORA Ice Tort 1” $40
gyPRv61.jpg

RMF Psychoberry 3/4-1” $120
ADZEVCE.jpg

RC Poison Envy 1” $80
JmOQyj4.jpg

Walt Disney 1” $150
cykM8Z3.jpg

Pink Lemonade 1” $50
UZinomF.jpg

Aquamarine Jewel $50 1”
jt44wL0.jpg

JF Fox Flame $80 1” (Direct JF Lineage)
4UyN8IC.jpg

Red Robin Stag $50 1”
q0o1Rxh.jpg

JKR Rainbow Acro $80 3/4"
WSQNzSV.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Tyree Purple Dragon Eyes $60 1"
mfMZrMN.jpg

UC Strawberry Shortcake $50 1”
hkS7Tz7.jpg

Vivids Rainbow $50 1”
n7QRK90.jpg

WWC Blueberry Fields $60 1”
F3WWR2v.jpg

Captain Planet Acro 1” $50
pcevrVL.jpg

RMF Red Tip Nasuta 1” $60
6x0HBQB.jpg

Shades of Fall 1" $40
1fcn8SS.jpg

Purple Slimer 1"+ $25
LqMBwCh.jpg

Ice Echinata 1” $40
dorOXAL.jpg

ORA Frogskin 1"+ $25
zxZcw7I.jpg

Ultimate Shortcake 1" $80
7e1iF6Z.jpg

Blue Polyp Pink Stylo 1” $30
YVMvwZ1.jpg

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Vino Monti $250-500 depending on frag size small to large (Absolutely incredible monti and grows fast. I believe this is the same exact coral as Juicy Fruit Monti. Blows away Beach Bum and Kung Pao IMO. Lineage The Reef Shoppe -> the originator)
uNVFCen.jpg

JF Kung Pao Monti ~3/4” $200 (Direct JF Lineage)
ciR93Yr.jpg

Flaming Phoenix Monti ~3/4” $100
uOzVMZe.jpg

Burning Banana Stylocoeniella ~3/4” $60
4mTA6QE.jpg

Burning Embers Cyphastrea $60
5TwRUcS.jpg

Spicy Lemon Favia $150 for large frags
tmuq7Fd.jpg

Starburst Cap 1” $30
5DRqJ1Z.jpg

Darth Maul Porites ~3/4” $80 (slow grower but the most solid red coral I’ve ever seen)
Jq4bfSm.jpg

Chili Pepper Monti ~1” $20
sTx25uu.jpg

Mystic Monti ~1" $30
4nQQGNw.jpg

Sand Dollar Monti ~1" $20
UGlo5T1.jpg

LA Lakers Monti ~1" $30
Qw1zrDt.jpg

Last edited:

Skep18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You mentioned Homewrecker. Your colors are AMAZING! Any chance you've got a Homewrecker colony of your own you can just show me/us??? I'd love to see it.

I'm awestruck !! Most of them are some very high end stuff.

Can you share some details on your system? Lights? Filtration? Additives? etc...

+1. Very interested in that and your nutrient parameters you mentioned.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm awestruck !! Most of them are some very high end stuff.

Can you share some details on your system? Lights? Filtration? Additives? etc...

Thank you! This is my passion, I spend and incredible amount of time and money on it, so I very much appreciate the positive feedback.

Here is a TOTM article from one of the local clubs, I think it will answer most of your questions for the system the 300 is on:

http://wamas.org/totm_previous.php?prev=totm-2018-02

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You mentioned Homewrecker. Your colors are AMAZING! Any chance you've got a Homewrecker colony of your own you can just show me/us??? I'd love to see it.

+1. Very interested in that and your nutrient parameters you mentioned.

I do have a homewrecker mini colony. For whatever reason I cannot get that coral to color up to it's full potential, and for that reason I do not post it for sale. I don't want someone to spend that kind of money and get a mostly green frag. I have seen Jason's colonies in person, and the pink and purple fluorescence is insane. Below is a picture of mine from the beginning of the year, it is much larger now.

Currently on that system my Nitrates test at 25-50 ppm and my phosphates are about 0.3 ppm. Perhaps HW needs ULNS for the full fluorescence to develop. I went through a period about 3-5 years ago where I struggled with low nutrients and killed a lot of SPS with GFO. Personally I have much more success keeping nutrients higher.

lMSSSR4.jpg

Skep18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do have a homewrecker mini colony. For whatever reason I cannot get that coral to color up to it's full potential, and for that reason I do not post it for sale. I don't want someone to spend that kind of money and get a mostly green frag. I have seen Jason's colonies in person, and the pink and purple fluorescence is insane. Below is a picture of mine from the beginning of the year, it is much larger now.

Currently on that system my Nitrates test at 25-50 ppm and my phosphates are about 0.3 ppm. Perhaps HW needs ULNS for the full fluorescence to develop. I went through a period about 3-5 years ago where I struggled with low nutrients and killed a lot of SPS with GFO. Personally I have much more success keeping nutrients higher.

lMSSSR4.jpg

Still gorgeous!

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably some of the nicest stuff I've seen from a private seller.multiple discount? Some stuff I really like. Have a lot of reservations about private sellers. Got screwed here with that.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Probably some of the nicest stuff I've seen from a private seller.multiple discount? Some stuff I really like. Have a lot of reservations about private sellers. Got screwed here with that.

Thank you. I will do discounts on larger packs. For smaller packs it depends on shipping. Shipping to West Coast by Priority Overnight is painful.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. There are a lot of great private sellers here too. I have bought from and traded with a lot of the reputable ones over the years and almost always great experiences.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I'm on the east coast. NC. I'm going to look through your stuff in the next day or so. You have shipped before. Ups or fed ex? Makes a difference where I am. FedEx delivers in an air conditioned truck here. Ups goes with regular delivery. Either way I get it later in the day.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks. I'm on the east coast. NC. I'm going to look through your stuff in the next day or so. You have shipped before. Ups or fed ex? Makes a difference where I am. FedEx delivers in an air conditioned truck here. Ups goes with regular delivery. Either way I get it later in the day.

Yes, I have a lot of experience shipping, always with Fedex.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 64 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back