• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

THE RETURN – High End SPS - Make Your Own Frag Pack – PIC INTENSIVE!!!

wiselyy73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will it be too cold to ship to west coast right now? I am in Bay Area,CA

Last edited:
OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Will it be too cold to ship to west coast right now? I am in Bay Area,CA

No, it is ok to ship currently. Overnight temps in the 30's and 40's are not an issue with heat packs and insulated shippers. When it get's into the teens overnight, that is when it may be better to wait.

scrapz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recieved a frag pack from gws2.

Frags were nicely sized (one was over 2"+), colorful and pest free. Polyp extension within 10 mins after hitting my tanj. Communication, shipping and packing was awesome. Thanks again!

Last edited:
OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Recieved a frag pack from gws2.

Frags were nicely sized (one was over 2"+), colorful and pest free. Polyp extension within 10 mins after hitting my tanj. Communication, shipping and packing was awesome. Thanks again!

Thanks for the feedback!

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see you back selling some of the best frags around. I stopped by your place Some time ago before you moved. I’ll have to reach out when I have some extra cash for that Vino. Seriously if anyone is even thinking about buying, just do it. On par with Battlecorals, being the only vendor I’d buy SPS from.

phil bevilacqua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my frags today and they are amazing! Shipped like a pro! If you’re hesitating… Don’t go for it, you won’t regret it !

Tuan Vu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you still selling?

It’s been a few years since I posted a sale thread on R2R, but my 300 is all grown out now and I’ve got a lot of awesome SPS to cut frags from. For those who weren’t around when I used to sell frags please take a look at my feedback and buy with confidence:

https://www.reef2reef.com/xentrader/gws3.17954/

Full tank shot of my 300:
lt916MN.jpg

Everything is cut to order and pest free. I typically allow at least a week for frags to heal before shipping. I also have a lot of frags already cut and healed, so if this is your preference, shoot me a PM with your wish list and I can tell you what I have that’s ready to go.

I am old school from when 1” frags were the standard. You won’t find any 1/2" nubs here. The only time I’ll cut smaller frags is if the growth pattern prevents a full 1” or if my colony is too small to cut 1” frags. Sizes are marked accordingly below. If I have a large colony that’s growing well I’ll cut frags larger than 1”.

Shipping is a flat rate of $60 for Fedex Priority Overnight. Standard 2 hour DOA policy, although I rarely experience any losses in shipping when delivered on time.

Pink Panther Table 3/4-1” $120 (Another one of my favorites, will turn all pink with reddish polyps in high light. In medium light its polyps will be red and the base develops green.)
UaSRdWs.jpg

RR Pink Floyd 3/4-1” $100 (On the left.)
lz2Imsk.jpg

Tyree Pinky the Bear 1” $100 (I think this is one of the most underrated acros.)
wlSfEEv.jpg

RMF Candyland $150 1” (Another one of my favorites. Very transformational colors. Starts out orange and green and then the branches turn bright pink as it matures. Pics below are of the same colony as it grew out. Direct RMF Lineage)
6fvLP6X.jpg

DgESYDb.jpg

PC Rainbow 1” $50
3CiAKvz.jpg

Tyree Icefire Echinata 3/4-1” $80
Kf1XL8E.jpg

RMF Lucky Charms 3/4-1” $400 (Only a couple frags available, probably my favorite SPS, up there with Jolt and Homewrecker. The nicest Tenuis I’ve ever seen. Direct RMF Lineage)
bRJ3s9O.jpg

Ice Age Granulosa 1” $100
psA4LcP.jpg

RMF Break Out Your Wallet 3/4-1” $150 (Extremely bright coral, only a couple frags available. Direct RMF Lineage)
IhqM4iW.jpg

RMF Phoenix 3/4-1” $250 (This one keeps getting better colors as it grows. Direct RMF Lineage)
vxdM5Y6.jpg

TSA Princes Peach 3/4" $150 (Only a few frags available. This will turn all pink under high light and low nutrients. Personally I prefer it with the greens and yellows it develops in my higher nutrients)
c8qJWUG.jpg

Blueberry Nasuta 1” $60
LsNeDZR.jpg

WWC Pink Passion 3/4-1” $150 (Only a few frags available. One of the deepest pink SPS. Lineage JF -> WWC)
DRHl4Es.jpg

Rainbow Haze Acro 1” $80 (I made up the name on this acro accordingly. It was a high end piece but I forgot the name.)
HemeSUq.jpg

WWC Pink Panther Tenuis 3/4-1” $200 (Only a couple frags available)
3n4uepe.jpg

panic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my 2nd incredible frag pack yesterday and was taken care of way better than expected. Big, healthy frags with PE within minutes of dropping them into the reef. My Pinky the Bear is pretty much a mini-colony encrusted over the edge of the plug. I'll order another pack from you again for sure and grow the Jolt faster so I can buy a frag of it too ;)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back