• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

THE RETURN – High End SPS - Make Your Own Frag Pack – PIC INTENSIVE!!!

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Pictures are of the colonies for the most part. Is that correct?

Yes, this thread is cut to order. I have another thread with WYSIWYG in it, but most of that is sold. I will post a new WYSIWYG thread, most likely in a few weeks.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
@gws3 Are you selling again? Have any vino and darth maul porites?

For sure. I can pretty much always cut packs. I just don't always have time to take pics and post items for sale. I have frags of both vino and darth maul porites. I'll shoot you a PM.

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably some of the nicest stuff I've seen from a private seller.multiple discount? Some stuff I really like. Have a lot of reservations about private sellers. Got screwed here with that.
Ive in same boat but honestly man 90% of ppl on here are lagit good reefers. Ive bought and sold and have yet to have bad exsperience. That being said there are scammers. Ask for a reef safe object to be put in the pic they send you. I use a plastic fork cause its reef safe and almost everyone has one. Atleast you no dudes acctualy got the iteams your buying

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ive in same boat but honestly man 90% of ppl on here are lagit good reefers. Ive bought and sold and have yet to have bad exsperience. That being said there are scammers. Ask for a reef safe object to be put in the pic they send you. I use a plastic fork cause its reef safe and almost everyone has one. Atleast you no dudes acctualy got the iteams your buying

The high prices in our hobby definitely seem to attract scammers. I've run into a few myself over the years. With that said, I think the reefing community and the R2R community have some of the most passionate, dedicated and stand up people of any hobby.

There are a number of very reputable hobbyists here that you should have little concern with purchasing from. All you need to do is look for the guys that are passionate about aquaculture, have been doing it for years, and have lots of positive feedback. Most of these guys are just selling coral they grow because they're so obsessed with the hobby they spend way more than they could afford without it generating some cash to pay for expenses.

Avoid the people that are not growing coral, just trying to flip it for profit. A beautiful, mature display tank is always a good sign that someone has the right intentions IMO. I don't think anyone spending that much time and money is here just to screw someone for a few hundred bucks.

Last edited:

pasquale petrovia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought frags from this Guy. The G is for GOAT. He cuts very generous frags, heals them up and packs like a pro. He is an asset to the hobby so buy with confidence. He will also coach you in the right direction with his experience.

Cristy17

Sunshine Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased several acros from GWS3. Amazing health, color, and pest free! The size of each frag is not the tiny pieces we are getting ripped buying these days from vendors. He is super generous! He also has wealth of knowledge and experience and is happy to share what has worked for him. I will undoubtedly purchase from him again. As stated above, do not hesitate to purchase from him, you will not be disappointed! Thank you again @gws3!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back