OP
OP
Keen4

Keen4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FINALLY got it all finished and set up! Word to the wise: Dont ever lose these unions for the UV, they're super expensive to replace!! This isn't exactly ideal for my set up preference but its a top line UV and I had to have it. I honestly hate having to see this UV every time I walk by the tank. But its al good.
IMG_4164.JPG
IMG_4160.JPG
IMG_4159.JPG

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FINALLY got it all finished and set up! Word to the wise: Dont ever lose these unions for the UV, they're super expensive to replace!! This isn't exactly ideal for my set up preference but its a top line UV and I had to have it. I honestly hate having to see this UV every time I walk by the tank. But its al good.
IMG_4164.JPG
IMG_4160.JPG
IMG_4159.JPG

I know how you feel. I have one hanging off the back of my 525 too. Have not figured a way to disguise or cover it up yet.

OP
OP
Keen4

Keen4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know how you feel. I have one hanging off the back of my 525 too. Have not figured a way to disguise or cover it up yet.
Yea I’m ok with this set up. I knew what I wa a getting into ascetics wise. I’d much rather this than a HOB totally visible from the front of the DT and upon entry to my home from afar. Since I started this monster up all of my anemones and coral are stretched in size! Everything is so huge and expanded. Not exactly sure if it’s related or what but it’s really cool to see.

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone with the plastic housing uv setups had issues with the plastic degrading on the inside? My pond uv destroyed the inside of the plastic in less than 2 years.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%

Back