• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

The Rok Citi Coralz Growout Extraviganza!!!

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow thunder and lightning is the only striped chalice that holds a candle to rising sun; that thing is nasty looking!!

Salty Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dan, drop the after math piece to the bottom. Its bleaching out
Maybe a revive bath also.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

gonewild34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i moved it everyware ii will try to dip it tonight seeif that helps if not someone else may have to take this piece

Salty Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dan I can come by on Sunday but not sure if we should move it when its struggling. I do have the pieces for our grow out and would like to drop them off. Yea the Rising sun and its huge, Banana Banshee, Akuma,JF Bio Hazzard,Rainbow Crush, Blue Crush. Jersey Diesel. Also have six different acans from Cherry but I will grow them here

gonewild34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i will be around sunday after noon its up to you or i can meet you half way and give you the stuff i got for you also lmk

OP
OP
fab1971

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do either of you guys have anything already cut for me and Jae or is that exchange being done at the swap?

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He Bill or Dan anyone care to answer Frank's question above?

gonewild34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea i got stuff that can be cut when are you cutting your stuff some of the pieces frank has can be cut lmk

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heres a pic of the nonvict i just got back from Darren after i almost lost it :sad:. He was able to bring it back :bigsmile: and save it for us from 3 eyes we went down to 2 but i told Frank i would cut it in half to have him hold a piece or whom ever wants it. Seems like 1 mature eye and a baby on the rim

Attachments

• IMG_2700.jpg
    IMG_2700.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 246

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heres a pic of the nonvict i just got back from Darren after i almost lost it :sad:. He was able to bring it back :bigsmile: and save it for us from 3 eyes we went down to 2 but i told Frank i would cut it in half to have him hold a piece or whom ever wants it. Seems like 1 mature eye and a baby on the rim

Darrans tank is truly amazing. I saw what you brought darren and saw it a few days ago at his town it was crazy how well it recovered. That is why us reefers can't go on vacation.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Darrans tank is truly amazing. I saw what you brought darren and saw it a few days ago at his town it was crazy how well it recovered. That is why us reefers can't go on vacation.
yes very true but my tank went downhill when i started that 2-3 month job that was 7-12's i had no time for this hobby eventually losing my original tye dye magic mushroom along with crazy fox and a few other pieces

Salty Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be cutting most to all pieces very soon. The doomsday has recently took a turn for the worst but im nursing it back. Has not grown at all.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be cutting most to all pieces very soon. The doomsday has recently took a turn for the worst but im nursing it back. Has not grown at all.

Glad to hear you will be cuttin also Bill. That way we can begin to cross off some more pieces off this list and 1 step closer to finishing. Sucks to hear about the dooms day I almost regret gettin that one since it is a very slow grower and will take forever to split 3ways

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.9%

Back