Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
simplicity giveaway.jpg

The Simplicity Skim and Dose Giveaway!
Sponsored by SimplicityAquatics.com

Our Simplicity DC Skimmers use an adjustable DC pump and needle wheel, regarded as one of the best methods to shred air and water in order to create micro-fine bubbles. The long contact time between the water and the air that our skimmers provide is key to successful protein skimming. The bubble plate, wedge pipe indicator, air intake adjustment and controllable pump allow you to achieve the best performance for your unique system.

How to Enter: (You may complete one or all of the following entries for extra entries)

1. Check out all the details of the Simplicity DC Skimmer Line and then post back in this thread something you like about them. https://simplicityaquatics.com/skimmers/

2. Check out all the details of the Simplicity 3x2L Dosing Container and then post back in this thread something you like about these dosing containers. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-from-simplicity-3x2l-dosing-container-59-95.358811/

3. Update your reef tank build thread or create a new one here in the Members Tank Forum. After you update your thread then post a link to your build thread here in this thread.

4. Share this contest on your Facebook account and then post back in here that you completed this entry.

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of four (4) entries are possible so you would have four (4) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

Drawing:
Open till March 20th! We will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry.

The Prize:
A Simplicity 540DC Protein Skimmer valued at over $499.95 and a Simplicity 3x2L Dosing Container valued at $59.95 shipped to your door!

simp.jpg

Untitled-2simp.jpg

You are going to love Simplicity DC Skimmers. Our skimmers use a controllable DC pump and needle wheel; regarded as one of the best methods to shred air and water to create micro fine bubbles. Our skimmers provide one of the keys to a successful protein skimming: long contact time between water and air. The bubble plate, wedge pipe indicator, air intake adjustment and controllable pump allow you to achieve the best performance for your unique system.

FEATURES:
Adjustable DC pump speed
Small foot print
Cone shape design
Feed Button
Thumbscrew assembly for easy cleaning
Easy to read wedge pipe setting indicator
Bayonette locking collection cup
Collection cup drain with cap
Robust build quality

Thanks again to SimplicityAquatics.com!

Nick Stone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet, been looking at the Simplicity Skimmers to replace my junky old skimmer. Love the idea of a DC pump skimmer at a good price. The footprint is also perfect for my use.

Nick Stone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The dosing containers are also very sleek looking. Look like they have very readable markings and they look well built.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 2: Dosing container is nice sized at ~ 3.9” x 7.9” x 11.8”

Florida Sunshine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll play. :)
For the skimmer.

I like that it comes with a controller that seems to be easy to work with. I also like having a feed mode.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that skimmer can handle a lot.

Scream311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also like the large openings on the dosing container to prevent any types of spills that always seems to happen with me

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back