The Song Title Game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
"Come Just as You Are"


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
"I Love Rock and Roll"


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
"Flight of the Bumblebee"


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
"Flight of the Bumblebee"


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream!  Tonya

Bumblebee Song - unknown Author

m bringing home my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee -
OUCH!! It stung me!!

I'm squishin' up my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm squishin' up my baby bumble bee -
EW!! What a mess!!

I'm lickin' up my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm lickin' up my baby bumble bee -
ICK!! I feel sick!!

I'm throwin' up my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm throwin' up my baby bumble bee -
OH!! What a mess!!

I'm wipin' up my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm wipin' up my baby bumble bee -
OOPS!! Mommy's new towel!!

I'm wringin' out my baby bumble bee
Won't my Mommy be so proud of me
I'm wringing out my baby bumble bee -
Bye-Bye baby bumble bee!!

My three year old loves singing this one!!
:bigsmile::bigsmile:
 
I so did not want to make my first entry a song from Neil Diamond but the last title is a tough one.

"SONG SUNG BLUE"

By the way it nice to see groups like Pantera and Slipknot get some love
 
"Christmas Shoes"


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
"I'm dreaming of a White Christmas"

That all I got :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new