The Song Title Game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Did I miss something? How did someone get "The Freshman". Also "everlong" is one word two, so it doesn't work here.

Ruling anyone
 
I got the Freshman because it didn't update on my app........Nice interruption though :rolleyes:

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new