The time is different between KH Director and Profilux

lexinverts

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
565
Reaction score
961
Location
Corvallis, OR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All:

I've been running the KHD for about a month with no issues. Today I noticed that the time was 8 hrs different between my P4 and my KHD, based on the time reported by the KHD for a test that I had it manually run for me.

Has anyone else had this issue? I don't see a way to change the time on the KHD from myGHL.

@Vinny@GHLUSA
@Ditto

Thanks!
 
What firmware are you currently running on the P4?

Are you doing automatic time settings or are you doing manual?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new