The Trochus Gods have blessed me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marco_99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marco_99

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2025
Messages
748
Reaction score
957
Location
Lower_48
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the times I’ve seen my snails spawn it has finally happened, these little guys are popping up all around in the display rocks. Very tiny and my favorite snail by far

IMG_4981.jpeg
 
All the times I’ve seen my snails spawn it has finally happened, these little guys are popping up all around in the display rocks. Very tiny and my favorite snail by far

IMG_4981.jpeg
That’s the great thing about trochus snails!
 
Mine used to spawn and produce offspring regularly but lately their population has reduced itself. I’m sure having 3 new wrasses doesn’t help. Also my tank has been pretty clean for a while now. Hopefully not a water quality issue taking them out. Everything else is good.
 
lucky you ! 😎
I never thought it would happen. I started with 5 from Algae Barn and I lost a few and not even kidding about to put an order into ReefCleaners this week and I spotted him last night. I started looking and I can find around 27 of them midday mostly upside down in caves or overhangs, I have no idea how many there truly are. My Ceriths just hatched a bunch as well a month ago, they leave eggs like crazy every other few days after water changes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new