The ultimate thread

Relocating on Monday. Boxed up the flat screen this evening. What am I missing Rev?
 
I think there is an old thread with word association?

On another site there is my boy Jonny started it.... gonna start a new one now... Keep messing this one up hehe
 
haha,that I am a dork...I ware glasses that are 2" thick and suspinders(spell check)
 
I'm watching Shawshank Redemption....great movie. And I love me some energy drinks! Downed about 3 NOS today and washed it all down with a pot of coffee. Caffeine=GOOD!!!
 
Wow....I opened this tab about 45 minutes ago when it was one page and forgot to refresh. This thread certainly got derailed quick! lol
 
Love that movie!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new