The ultimate thread

I'm a coffee lover!! I have a coffee or latte every single morning! I love a decaf at night! Starbucks upside down Caramel Macchiato and Panera's Hazelnut Latte is a go! And big cups are a must! I love cups that hold at least 4 servings!! :go:
 
Have you ever thought about if someone else sees colors the way you do? Maybe red is actually black to one and yellow. green to another. HA!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new