The Wonderful 40

20140905_000746.jpg
20140905_000806.jpg
20140905_000814.jpg
20140905_000826.jpg
20140905_000837.jpg
 
Thanks! And I have a reef Octopus 6 inch skimmer my sump is in the other room and have the frag tank under the main dt just looked better
 
So decided to rebuild my sump here's what I got :)
 

Attachments

  • 1410992212253.jpg
    1410992212253.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 145
  • 1410992259321.jpg
    1410992259321.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 97
Here is the finished product first time so don't judge :)
 

Attachments

  • 1411146611591.jpg
    1411146611591.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 114
  • 1411146629483.jpg
    1411146629483.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 1411146644685.jpg
    1411146644685.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 130
  • 1411146661429.jpg
    1411146661429.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 121
  • 1411146677280.jpg
    1411146677280.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 93

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new