The world of fish keeping

Fresh_Water Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooooo as you can tell I'm new to the forums, and completely un-indoctrinated to salt water or reefs! I do however have experience in fish keeping, with three well established fresh water community tanks, one of those being a full planted setup.

For some time now I've wanted to jump in to salt water but haven't had the space for it, but soon enough I'll be moving to a bigger house, and will have a budget to do it, and hopefully do it right! Looking forward to learning as I venture into the upper echelon of fish keeping.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!

tumblr_nhf6mypOdJ1rl52wjo1_500.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new