- Joined
- Apr 26, 2015
- Messages
- 459
- Reaction score
- 314
- Location
- Mississippi
- What state or country do you live in
- Mississippi
So wrasses are by far my favorite fish have owned many over the 12 years I’ve been in the hobby! I will say that in the last 5 years nice wrasses have become a lot harder to get and more expensive!! And one down side is they have a relatively short life span!
Here are a few I’ve had Over the years I’ve owned
1. Melanurus wrasse
2. 2 pintail fairy wrasses
3. carpenters flasher wrasse
4. Leopard wrasse I’ve had 2 neither ever transitioned over 3 years each
5. Blue star leopard wrasse (potters wrasse killed it)
6. Potters Leopard wrasse
7. Flame Fairy wrasse( my overall favorite)
8. Male Lineatus fairy Wrasse
9. Rhomboid wrasse
10. Lunate Fairy wrasse
11. 6 line wrasse
12. 2 eight line flasher wrasses both I found crispy after finding a tiny gap in my top
13. Blue throat flasher wrasse
All of these have passed on and just recently upgraded my reefer 350 after a split seam upgrades to Eshopps m130 just added 5 bimac anthias and waiting on 8 line flasher wrasses and dusky margined wrasse to finish up qt at dr reefs!!

Here are a few I’ve had Over the years I’ve owned
1. Melanurus wrasse
2. 2 pintail fairy wrasses
3. carpenters flasher wrasse
4. Leopard wrasse I’ve had 2 neither ever transitioned over 3 years each
5. Blue star leopard wrasse (potters wrasse killed it)
6. Potters Leopard wrasse
7. Flame Fairy wrasse( my overall favorite)
8. Male Lineatus fairy Wrasse
9. Rhomboid wrasse
10. Lunate Fairy wrasse
11. 6 line wrasse
12. 2 eight line flasher wrasses both I found crispy after finding a tiny gap in my top
13. Blue throat flasher wrasse
All of these have passed on and just recently upgraded my reefer 350 after a split seam upgrades to Eshopps m130 just added 5 bimac anthias and waiting on 8 line flasher wrasses and dusky margined wrasse to finish up qt at dr reefs!!

