The Wrasse Lover's Thread!

My little lady

cfec055e47113ebb4bbc3f529face223.jpg
 
Male blue star or a male reg leopard not good with science names but I will try and get them lol
It's neither but I don't remember what it is right now grrrr I've seen it twice before in person it's killing me!
 
^This is correct.

Nope. I hope you didn't pay a lapillus price for this. M./H. lapillus has barely any green in it and is far more predominantly red. The facial markings are also wrong for lapillus.

Hi TJ. with all due respect, I beg to differ. Females are indeed red... Have two of them as well. This is indeed a male lap and was imported to HK with 10 other males and females. The markings are actually different from a cloud and the teeth are that of a macropharyngodon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new