The Wrasse Lover's Thread!

You should be able to safely add both those without upsetting things.

Sometimes, though, tomini tangs will behave aggressively toward wrasses. That is not usually the case, but has been something I have observed on occasion.

Thanks, do you think I am pushing the bio-load with that many fish? Maybe not right away, but as they get bigger is what I am concerned about.
 
3f0fb44f153ad07bd5ae67f7efb781a4.jpg
 
Thanks, do you think I am pushing the bio-load with that many fish? Maybe not right away, but as they get bigger is what I am concerned about.
Each tank is different as far as what it can handle regarding bioload. Just test frequently and you will know.
 
So I'm looking to add a Linespot flasher and this one showed up on DD today. Is that notch in the tail fin normal, the other one they had posted earlier had the same deal. Also is one of the dorsal spines broken?
GWIc5TA.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new