The Wrasse Lover's Thread!

Another possibility is that it was too weak to bury,
That is my first thought.

It sounds to me as though the fish is quite weak, and I feel the outlook is probably not good at this stage. Sorry. :(
 
Well you guys where right. Not sure of the cause. The real crushing news came today when my Potter's leopard was found dead, he was acting lethargic/drunk last night. They did not get quarantined, but where from a copper treated tank. How often should these guys be fed?? I feed daily and they always ate. Man, I'm devastated. That potter's was my favorite and was doing so good.
 
Well you guys where right. Not sure of the cause. The real crushing news came today when my Potter's leopard was found dead, he was acting lethargic/drunk last night. They did not get quarantined, but where from a copper treated tank. How often should these guys be fed?? I feed daily and they always ate. Man, I'm devastated. That potter's was my favorite and was doing so good.

How's your meleagris?
 
Well you guys where right. Not sure of the cause. The real crushing news came today when my Potter's leopard was found dead, he was acting lethargic/drunk last night. They did not get quarantined, but where from a copper treated tank. How often should these guys be fed?? I feed daily and they always ate. Man, I'm devastated. That potter's was my favorite and was doing so good.
Sorry to hear. I recommend feeding several small meals a day.
 
IME with leopards - if they make it the first two weeks that's 1/2 the battle. The following month is another 45%.

The delayed deaths like that are possibly due to internal parasites that plague them severely as a genus.

I feed mine often only once per day, but they do have nori they eat throughout the day. When I'm home before the lights go out to try to feed a second time. They pig out.
 
Last edited:
@eatbreakfast@evolved good day I have a question for you guys I have a chance to get a C.Brunneus will they mix well with my other fairies and flashers ?
I don't have the answer your looking for but I'd be pretty jealous! Never seen one in person, but the photos are amazing. ;)
 
@eatbreakfast@evolved good day I have a question for you guys I have a chance to get a C.Brunneus will they mix well with my other fairies and flashers ?
They are in the lunatus complex, so pretty peaceful. The worst aggression will be with other members of it's own complex.
 
Yeah, provided you don't already have any other members of the lunatus complex (lunatus, cf lunatus, johnsoni, isosceles, squirei), you'll be okay.
Risky if you do, however.
 
Hmmmm well pintail is one of my very favorite ones so yes I have I will not tell how many [emoji16] and I also have a crescent tail.

They are now saying I can get a M/F [emoji91][emoji91]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new