The Wrasse Lover's Thread!

This guy let me touch him today. He's been getting awfully friendly. Such a well behaved fish. :)
GihI6kJ.jpg

gE1wLmM.jpg
 
So my new little pintail stayed hidden all day yesterday. This was where she was most of the day. Is this normal or should I be worried? None of the other wrasses have bullied her that I've seen, but it could possibly be the super sneaky orchid dottyback though I haven't seen any aggression.
8wHcp7I.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new