The Xmas Tree Worm Aquarium, Five Months Later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Reef Builders Studio was created to be a place of reef aquarium learning, discovery and experimentation, especially when it comes to setting up different kinds of reef aquariums. Many of us have often wondered what it would be like to have a mangrove habitat, or an anemone lagoon, or a tank full of Banggais […]
Source

Continue reading...

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Reef Builders Studio was created to be a place of reef aquarium learning, discovery and experimentation, especially when it comes to setting up different kinds of reef aquariums. Many of us have often wondered what it would be like to have a mangrove habitat, or an anemone lagoon, or a tank full of Banggais […]
Source

Continue reading...
I'd love to read more about care of these worms. I havent had much success with them myself but yours look great.

Have you written up a description anywhere of your practices in keeping these animals?

ReefBridge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Source

Continue reading...
Is this tank still running? What’s an update?

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back