TheGrimmReefer's rimless 120g Showcase Thread

Tried to take some top down photos the other day, these were the better ones. Had to do some editing to get them to look right, I'll have to practice some more. I need me a top down photo tube!

Not a topdown shot but it's my favorite acro, Aquaholics' Phoebus! (fee-bee-us)

IMG_2030 by thegrimmreefer88, on Flickr

Orange Setosa finally starting to grow outward some, it encrusted a good bit before growing out at all.

IMG_2046 by thegrimmreefer88, on Flickr

King Midas Zoanthids

IMG_2044 by thegrimmreefer88, on Flickr

Hard to get a good one of the clam because of where it is

IMG_2042 by thegrimmreefer88, on Flickr

the often overlooked kryptonite candy canes

IMG_2037 by thegrimmreefer88, on Flickr

Right side

IMG_2033 by thegrimmreefer88, on Flickr

Acans!

IMG_2026 by thegrimmreefer88, on Flickr

Tried to get a top down FTS

IMG_2024 by thegrimmreefer88, on Flickr
 
Wow awesome!!
 
Truly a beautiful tank my friend. That is something to be admired. Plus, I have to say the pictures are beautiful. You might have already said this in the post(I was very well distracted with the beautiful pictures to notice) but what camera are you using?
 
Truly a beautiful tank my friend. That is something to be admired. Plus, I have to say the pictures are beautiful. You might have already said this in the post(I was very well distracted with the beautiful pictures to notice) but what camera are you using?


Thank you! I'm using a canon t5i, thanks for the comments :)
Thanks Frenzy!
 
My favorite thing about Scolymia coral

Feeding time!!

I am right there with you ... I absolutely look forward to feed my one bleeding apple scoly and watching the transformation when the feeder tentacles come out. I definately would like to get more scoly's this year.

Your tank and corals look amazing.
 
Beautiful tank my friend! Nice photography too! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new