TheGrimmReefer's rimless 120g Showcase Thread

So, I've grown tired of waiting on Ecotech to release the mounting brackets for the Radion fixtures and decided to take things into my own hands.. I had a friend of mine from my local reef club fab up some brackets tailored to fit my exact wants and he came through, big time! Check these out!



He drew up CAD drawings, not only for the fixture itself, but on exactly how and where I would mount them to the tank, in order to be perfectly on center.


Here's what they look like mounted






Here's how they attach to the frame of the stand


I've gotta say, I am more than happy in the way they turned out. The guy did an awesome job on these from start to finish.
 
Great job!
 
That is one bad@ss DIY light mount!
 
Wow tank looks great!!

What percent do you run your Radions at? Your acans love it!
 
Looking good. How high AWL are the radions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new