There is a reason why Eheim is so popular

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeslieP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LeslieP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2014
Messages
233
Reaction score
100
Location
Waterford, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My return pump (Eheim 1262) has been running for 3 weeks with this broken impeller shaft.

I don't know when it broke, but once I found out, I had to order a new one. It shipped quickly but by the time it arrived, I had stitches in my hand and had to heal before I could change it. Still, the pump kept chugging away.

IMG_2738.JPG
 
Nothing quite like a fool proof design and product, combined with great customer service - rare ;Smuggrin
 
I regret buying a Mag7 pump every day, very noisy, lousy customer service . Had the Eheim 1262 on my old tank and loved it, have an Aquatic life Quiet One on a Koi pond that's been running 8 yrs only cleaned maybe once a year , quiet as a mouse. Time for a change. Looking at the Current DC pump, anyone have any experience with it?
 
Worries me though that their Jager heaters, my old favorite, seem to have gone down in quality. So much so that I switched to Finnex and Aqueon Pro for my last couple of purchases.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new