There's a hole in my toadstool

  • Thread starter Thread starter av8soulfly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

av8soulfly

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Messages
225
Reaction score
462
Location
SoCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what caused this and now there is another hole forming on the left side. I've had this toadstool for two years and it has grown 10 times bigger since I got it. I don't see any nasty critters on it. I have a small red coris wrasse, and a yellow coris wrasse, a potters angel, but I never see any of them picking at it. Any ideas?
hole.jpg
 
Nothing to stress about. It's very healthy looking and as stated above, self propagation is occurring. Congrats!
 
Either a shed or disease. Sometime created by a word, but no worm in this case. I feel shedding which is normal but do keep an eye on it.
 
Most likely making babies, but like other suggested, keep an eye out for discoloration.
 
Sounds like congrats are in order for the new baby! Lol
 
Leathers are known to do this when they need more light and more flow. especially when they start getting larger.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new