There's something fishy about this build...

@OrchidMiss !!
1741906379983.jpeg
 
I love your squiggly friend. I don't know what it is but i want it!
A ribbon eel!! Stunning creatures! One day I'll have the right tank and skills for one.
 
Walterlids. Can find them on Etsy. Think they also go by propslids. I'll find them in a bit
Well, my tank has weird dimensions; I just found out. Also, BSU or whatever they are called is terrible for exact measurements. Metric is the superior system.
 
Last edited:
Is a 40g big enough for an eel? It's a cube aio so likely not.
Sadly cubes are not great for larger fish. Maybe if the GDE was available.
 
I think I need to look into a ribbon eel. That is very cool. Any glaring compatibility issues in a mixed reef with inverts? Will my shrimps become snacks?
Issue is they can be very difficult to get feeding. Probably need to start them on live and may not be able to train them onto dead. Also cyanide collection
 
Issue is they can be very difficult to get feeding. Probably need to start them on live and may not be able to train them onto dead. Also cyanide collection

You may have lost me here... I know there's no real way to know what the method of collection is, but boy do I hate this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new