There's something fishy about this build...

Steve Aoki Fish GIF by Animal Planet

Fish tank related 📫
 
They're baby tangs.
I don’t see tangs. I see tiny Foxface, tiny large angels, tiny butterflies, and tiny lookdowns
 
For the dragon wrasse?
Pulled pork that I believe I posted earlier…. Hope that’s not what brought the ban hammer. I didn’t think it looked that nasty….


But if it makes it R2R friendly I can toss the dragon a small piece
 
What wrasse?
First attempt was a P. angulatus. Didn't pass health check and they didn't even bother saying they will wait, just "what else can we send". So I subbed the royal for a P. lineopunctatus and a orange spot shrimp goby. Appears one or both of those didn't pass, but they are going to "wait a week or two". This is a credit, so it's a use it or lose it.
 
First attempt was a P. angulatus. Didn't pass health check and they didn't even bother saying they will wait, just "what else can we send". So I subbed the royal for a P. lineopunctatus and a orange spot shrimp goby. Appears one or both of those didn't pass, but they are going to "wait a week or two". This is a credit, so it's a use it or lose it.
Well it’s not like he can ID wrasse anyway… though he usually sends two
 
Well it’s not like he can ID wrasse anyway… though he usually sends two
For the sand sleepers, it seems so. Have you noticed he sends two fairies/flashers?
 
Well it’s not like he can ID wrasse anyway… though he usually sends two
Trying to think of what to sub next if he says it isn't going. Maybe a bathyphilus and see if he sends an earlei?
 
Pulled pork that I believe I posted earlier…. Hope that’s not what brought the ban hammer. I didn’t think it looked that nasty….


But if it makes it R2R friendly I can toss the dragon a small piece


I made some pulled pork last week and wanted to try out a new BBQ sauce... This was bangin' on it with some coleslaw:

1744750978765.png


and to make sure it's reef related:

this might go great with some grilled tang
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new