There's something fishy about this build...

Idk what for... but I'll take them. I have a way of spending points...
The points don’t matter. That f##%*€ Harry Potter brat will just do some BS and will be given the exact amount of points he needs to win on the last day anyway
 
YOU ARE wrong. Time out for you.

YOU’RE right….and you be the bestest and i like you more than that other dude Marco….

@Miami Reef what @JoJosReef …always buy things in - at minimum - pairs….

the answer is yes and please refer to the the above requirement of getting at minimum a PAIR of birds
Now get the two on the next line. But you’re not supposed to talk to people in time out. I’m in my room thinking about what I did
I make the rules. YOU ARE not in charge of me!

So *blows raspberry and stomps away*
 
Haha. Sounds like a dating app for birds.. C2H(don't ask for explanation;-)
I’m wondering if what my mind came up with is what it is….or maybe my mind is too x-rated
 
For some reason I think you got it :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
But now I want to know if you do
Something about a wrasse and a hand
 
My brain is operating on a very low level and only came up with a wrasse and not soft
I mean I would hope not if you have it in hand
 
1723778261154.png
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new