There's something fishy about this build...

Confused Gary Coleman GIF
 
for james O ... he got all kinds of things from everyone. what a prick
Dude was a high school kid. I did think it was odd he kept coming back and then buying stuff only to say he couldn't afford shipping.
 
I said I wouldn’t share the other tank here anymore but in the hopes of steering this thread out of this weird tangent that I do not understand

Fat wrasse ate shrimp
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Xn4tq49swibMeM8Y7
 
Welll. To change the mood of things

This guy is awesome!

Telling me something? I’m a perfectly mediocre engineer thank you very much.
 
Last edited:
Nice to see the rabbitfish out and about instead of floating diagonal behind a rock. Or was that the one in the eel/dragon wrasse tank?
Yeah that’s the other one, the magnificent. This one is not shy unless I stick a big wand with a par sensor stuck to it. Though the magnificent is out right now.
image.jpg
 
It's nice ai doesn't have to much work to do to take their jobs.
If I can get payed to watch contractors work I can get paid to watch robots do the same work
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new