There's something fishy about this build...

@Slocke

Am I being a creep by knowing some of your info of your coworker? I learned it by reading your posts. I was just trying to be funny and to kiss up to you. I do it to more people than I’d like to admit.

Also, where’s Ethan?
 
Cat
IMG_4539.jpeg

Milo
 
@Slocke

Am I being a creep by knowing some of your info of your coworker? I learned it by reading your posts. I was just trying to be funny and to kiss up to you. I do it to more people than I’d like to admit.

Also, where’s Ethan?
The issue is with Maggie there is a reasonable chance you weren’t joking. We call her our wild child for a reason. Always running around everywhere and loves meeting people. That’s all :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
And Ethan left the hobby a long time ago sadly. Not surprised though. His tank just had issue after issue.

Sad how many friends have left the hobby/forum
 
@JoJosReef has claimed to be the new Ethan but with an immaculate tank but not liking every post (like normal people do ;) ) he couldn’t be more different.
 
The issue is with Maggie there is a reasonable chance you weren’t joking. We call her our wild child for a reason. Always running around everywhere and loves meeting people. That’s all :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Oh lol. Well I was joking. I used the search function and got all the info from there, even the heart glasses photo


And Ethan left the hobby a long time ago sadly. Not surprised though. His tank just had issue after issue.

Sad how many friends have left the hobby/forum
I had no clue. It is very sad. Who were the other friends that left? Did I know them from the forum?
 
I had no clue. It is very sad. Who were the other friends that left? Did I know them from the forum?
SaltyT had a seam failure and left after that.
Crusso left suddenly.
Lion King was like my mentor

Then others I liked like wheattoast and Crabby.
 
SaltyT had a seam failure and left after that.
Crusso left suddenly.
Lion King was like my mentor

Then others I liked like wheattoast and Crabby.
I didn’t realize they all left. I checked each user, and none of them made a goodbye post. :(
 
@JoJosReef has claimed to be the new Ethan but with an immaculate tank but not liking every post (like normal people do ;) ) he couldn’t be more different.
This post requires entirely too much reading comprehension for 8:40am. I may be being fondly roasted or perhaps gravely insulted. Most prudent course of action is pistols at dawn!
 
David Lee Roth, is that you?
Back then I got Kurt Cobain and Snake from a video game. Never had that :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new