There's something fishy about this build...

Hmmmm. This one breaks my interwebs... please explain
1000001925.jpg
Your google is… bad
IMG_1330.png
 
I don’t see why not. But I think it would be better in the rip clean thread. I go there every time I think I’ve heard the most ridiculous thing possible. Then I remember
I believe that deserves a nuke
 
You may want to reconsider

I know people with access to military grade drones - ie modern day catapults
Becca's not playin'... ;)
gonna be 24" Vlamingii's and full grown twin spots...:D
 
You may want to reconsider

I know people with access to military grade drones - ie modern day catapults
I have access to 10,000s of gallons of chemical that will eat you from the inside out. We should team up.
 
But now I’m stuck in a loop :eek:
Well next time consider the repercussions of a challenge when you throw one down
 
This planet could use a rescape. Just to need rehome the people on different planets and maybe put a bit more thought into the stocking next time.

And this time no grass. It’s gotten everywhere
Hashtag rip clean
 
Oh geeze now we’ve done it. First Reddit now Google. Did we manage it faster than changing the results for galaxy wrasse?
1723602311775.png
 
I have access to 10,000s of gallons of chemical that will eat you from the inside out. We should team up.

I also have access to plenty of DEA controlled substances- this could be fun. When should we plan to take over the world?
 
I also have access to plenty of DEA controlled substances- this could be fun. When should we plan to take over the world?
Just remember once you take over the world you have to run it. That involves meetings
 
:thinking-face: I have access to 10,000s of gallons of chemical that will eat you from the inside out. We should team up.

I also have access to plenty of DEA controlled substances- this could be fun. When should we plan to take over the world?
Listen, I'm trying to exchange the stick/ polyps... I'm sure there's room for that. If not, what's the point
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new