There's something fishy about this build...

Wwe Wrestling GIF by USA Network
Kelly Clarkson Reaction GIF
 
I can't blame anybody, I knew what I was doing the whole time I was doing it:face-with-hand-over-mouth:
Oh I take 100% responsibility for all my actions

Just I am the way I am because of yall
 
And by yall I mean boys (when I was a younger)/men(well they think they are now) you know the ones with the part that hangs and wobbles too and fro
 
I can't blame anybody, I knew what I was doing the whole time I was doing it:face-with-hand-over-mouth:
Are you happy you dragged us all down with you???
 
Well good thing you have access to the proper chemicals to clean it up??


And I’m just trying to stay up late enough in hopes I don’t wake up at 4am for no reason
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new