There's something fishy about this build...

No real access to a oceanic current that brings nutrients. Odd that there are so many "coralivores" but very little corals.
If that's the case then I wonder if the corallivores brought from hawai can be more successful and easier to wean and transition to other foods than corallivores brought from other places
 
If that's the case then I wonder if the corallivores brought from hawai can be more successful and easier to wean and transition to other foods than corallivores brought from other places
Might only eat SPS as there aren't really any other corals in Hawaii.
 
I never shared what I did last night did I?
IMG_2943.jpeg
 
Is this the right place for that? I admit, I never read the TOS.
You just have to relate it to reefing somehow. A description of a hot night with coral man is perfectly acceptable for example.
 
You just have to relate it to reefing somehow. A description of a hot night with coral man is perfectly acceptable for example.
Even I have limits, and coral man is well beyond those. @Reefing_addiction save me please!
 
Wait.


You


Took


That


Photo??


If so not boring and very jealous
So actually….

A very ironic accident happened. As I was descending my camera somehow deduced to open up safari and once I was down I couldn't switch back to camera… So instead of taking great pictures and videos of mant rays all I could do was look at the home page of R2R…

That photo is from the gopro of the guy next to me…
 
So actually….

A very ironic accident happened. As I was descending my camera somehow deduced to open up safari and once I was down I couldn't switch back to camera… So instead of taking great pictures and videos of mant rays all I could do was look at the home page of R2R…

That photo is from the gopro of the guy next to me…
Well still jealous

And that’s technology for ya
 
So actually….

A very ironic accident happened. As I was descending my camera somehow deduced to open up safari and once I was down I couldn't switch back to camera… So instead of taking great pictures and videos of mant rays all I could do was look at the home page of R2R…

That photo is from the gopro of the guy next to me…
I could imagine a text from someone asking you where you are and you reply as "underwater whatsup"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new