There's something fishy about this build...

Or perhaps meet at Long Beach aquarium with @TangerineSpeedo and stare in socially awkward silence at the garden eel display?
Who told you I was socially awkward?!
Frustrated Tom Hiddleston GIF





I mean it’s true but….
 
Or perhaps meet at Long Beach aquarium with @TangerineSpeedo and stare in socially awkward silence at the garden eel display?
Which BTW, I got a renewed membership for Xmas... I am wondering how many guests I can bring on adult only membership nights? = Drinks and no kids:cool:
 
Who told you I was socially awkward?!
Frustrated Tom Hiddleston GIF





I mean it’s true but….
Don't worry, I'm not bad at peopling. Now, if you're looking for special treatment for those disasters for toes you got there, you'll have to head north to @Fish Styx 's neck of the woods.
 
Don't worry, I'm not bad at peopling. Now, if you're looking for special treatment for those disasters for toes you got there, you'll have to head north to @Fish Styx 's neck of the woods.
I doubt @Fish Styx will let my grubby face inside his house unfortunately ;)
 
Or perhaps meet at Long Beach aquarium with @TangerineSpeedo and stare in socially awkward silence at the garden eel display?
I’d be standing in awkward silence trying not to look at my benefactors’ namesake!
 
He'll just make you sign a contract that you don't wipe your hands on the fancy towels.
I'd be more worried about the camera surveiling whether you roll the TP forwards or backwards.
 
We're gonna have words if you're ever in DC and I find out after the fact. ;)
Shouldn't be too long before he's called out there, plenty of toxic sludge on Capitol Hill.

Talking about politicians in general, not particular.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new